Friday, May 11, 2007

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file folder in your computer.

2. Name it "Hillary Rodham Clinton"

3. Send it to the trash.

4. Click "Empty the trash."

5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of "Hillary Rodham Clinton?"

6. Firmly Click "Yes."

7. Feel better.

PS: Next week you can do Nancy Pelosi


LOL!!!!!!I just had to add this one!


Dogs possess an uncanny "6th" sense.


Have you ever heard that a dog knows when an earthquake is about to hit?


Have you ever heard that a dog can sense when a tornado is stirring up, even twenty miles away?


Do you remember hearing that, before the December tsunami struck Southeast Asia,dogs started running frantically away from the seashore,at breakneck speed?


I am a firm believer that animals "and especially dogs" have keen insights into the Truth.


And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance.


Simply said, a good ol hound dog just KNOWS when something isn't right........when impending doom is upon us.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like this! I suppose I could just delete all kinds of "bad" people huh? I always wanted a boston, and that was what I got when I went through the big "D". So it seems that my babies are taking them over and I might have to get another... once this one is potty trained of course! Have a great day!

Uncivil said...

Hi Rebekah

I try to stay away from politics on here, but can't help myself sometimes!LOL

Divorce is a hard thing to get over. It's really rough on the children.

My ex and I didn't have kids,so we've been splitting custody of our 2 doggies for the past 3 1/2 years. We're still friends, so that helps a lot!

That would be neat for your little Boston to have a Boston buddy!