Tuesday, November 21, 2006



Is it SAD, or is it just me?

Do I have Seasonal Affective Disorder?

The symptoms of SAD usually start for me about the same day that we roll the clocks back for daylight saving time.

Well....let's check out the symptoms and my opinions on these matters.

Sleep Problems: Well, there is less daylight and more time to sleep. The weather is getting cold and nasty outside, so naturally my body want's to friggin hibernate!

Overeating: Hell yea.....it's close to Thanksgiving....you know damn well I'm gonna make a pig out of myself, not to mention consuming mass quantities of adult beverages. I'm fueling my body for hibernation.

Lethargy: No shit.......I'm overeating and I'm trying to hibernate. Let me sleep!

Depression: Feelings of misery, guilt and a loss of self esteem from all the fat that is growing on my ass from overeating and oversleeping.

Social Problems: Irritability and desire to avoid social contact. Hell yea I'm irritable because everybody and their brother has the damn stores so crowded you can't go shopping, and besides...I don't want them to see my fat ass!

Anxiety: Nope ....no symptoms there....I was born with tension and the inability to tolerate stress and it doesn't matter what the damn season is.

Loss of Libido: Nope....no symptoms there......maybe there is hope?

Mood Changes: Nope....no symtoms there......I'm always a moody beyotch!


Now for the Treatment: It's simple....just fast forward my ass to Spring!

No comments: