Sunday, March 11, 2007
This little meme is for Ms.mamma.
1. What's your #1 comfort food?... Chicken & it don't make a damn how you cook it!
2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? There better be plenty of yard buzzard runnin around or I'm gonna be eatin some serious parrot ass.
3. What is/are your signature dishes? I'm a no cookin bitch. Hmmmmmmm.....I know..... the easiest thing in the world to cook! You got it....it comes out a chickens ass. I can whip up a mean batch of scrambled eggs.
4. It's Friday night, you don't know what to cook. Damn it girl.....it's Friday night?...you can bet your sweet ass I won't be cooking........what restaurant would you like to go to?......Hell yes I'm buyin. They have killer Margaritas at the Texas Roadhouse!
5. What's your biggest weakness when it comes to food? The more cholestrol it has,the better I like it.Pass the fried chicken and mashed taters.
6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Pig's feet,pickled eggs,brains........but you let me go without food for a week and I'll eat the wooden legs off a hobby horse!
7. You need a drink. I'll grab an ice cold bottle of Miller lite......and a couple of shots of Hosea Quervo always helps.
8. What's the most decadent dish you've had? Now you've done it. You had to make a dumbass redneck look up the word "decadent". "Marked by decay or decline" I guess that would be anything left in my fridge that's a week or two old? Now if you mean unusual.....that would be grilled black bear,fried rattlesnake,frog legs,alligator, etc.
9. What's your favorite type of food? This is gettin redundant ain't it? Chicken damn it!
10. Favorite dish? Damn.....see number nine! I'll eat a ribeye when I get burnt out on chicken.
11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Rucker Johns sounds good to me, or hell.....we could just go to Chic Fillet for all I care. I'm not that picky.
12. Are you a soup or salad person? Is boiled chicken and rice a soup? OK sign me up for soup. See number 16 also.
13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? I don't like waiting when I'm hungry. I want my food and I want it now! So buffets appeal to me in that sense. The older I get, the more I see the need to keep my old fat ass away from them. So , I prefer a restaurant that is known for super fast service, or even a cafeteria style where you get only one plate!
14. What's the most impressive dinner you've ever made? Impressive? yeah right! I like to cook outside if forced to cook. I can grill steaks, and make some pretty good BBQ chicken if I have too! I can steam the hell out of some oysters!
15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? Ask my dogs? I cook more for them than I do myself. I'll throw a Lean Cusine in the microwave if I don't have time to go out and eat. I've eaten a couple cans of sardines this past week. Must be needin some fish in the diet?
16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? Damn.....now I got to google this shit? Hey......it has chicken in it.......sounds good!
17. Who's your favorite TV cook? Emeril Lagasse is the only one that comes to mind, but only because of his personality. I don't watch the food network dammit.
18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Shit....see number 17!
19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade if someone else is cooking it for me. I won't be cooking if I can help it!
20. Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Maybe, I'll send this out on my email list? Just doin it at Ms.mammas request for now.
Posted by Uncivil at 9:12 AM